I just blog-hopped around, especially to my cousins' blogs. I miss them so much, 'coz I don't get to see them most of the time. I guess this time of life is when things start to revolve around their lives until they could not breathe normally everyday. Some are obsessed with relationships, haha..some are busy with school work, NS, meet-ups with friends, so on and so forth.........
But because we're cousins, we all grow up together since young, from rivals to family (HAHA), I don't bear to just lose contact with them at all costs. I really feel thankful that we all have a blog of our own, and even without contacting each other through SMSes or calls, I can still keep myself updated with their lives.
Looking at their recent blog posts, I feel really glad and proud of them. It seems like they've grown up, even more mature and have started to think of what to do even more meaningfully in each of their lives. They all really make me smile. :) Thank God for this. I just want to faster recover and get back on track, and to join them all again in this life journey afresh.
I miss all of you cousins. <3