Struggling to keep my mind in place, because I've been feeling whoozy ever since I woke up this morning. Probably due to the painkillers I've eaten at 4am this morning. I hope the painkillers keep working until I get to see my radiologist later in the evening.
It's going to be uncertainties later, because this is the very first time I'll have to prepare myself for radiotherapy, after a whole week of excruciating leg pain and life on my bed. I always thought I have to go through both chemotherapy and radiotherapy because God wants me to know how it is like to go through both as a cancer patient. God wants me to understand even better about the overall feelings and pain which a typical cancer patient has to go through when he/she fights cancer. God wants me to know how to give these people even more care, concern and love to them after I get well.
When I woke up this morning, I told myself I've to recover before January next year, because I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL. Even if my doctor would want me to rest for another semester, I wouldn't mind because I could do many other things as well even when school hasn't started for me. It's going to be a whole new life for me! I really can't wait.
I need to get started with some work before the pain acts up again, just in case.
And tomorrow is Kelly jie's birthday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IN ADVANCE, JIE!!! I LOVE YOU!!! MUACKS!!! :DDD